Subject: Invitation to the 68th session of the Working Party on Intermodal and Transport Logistics (WP.24) (8-10 October 2025) - Room XI, Palais des Nations, Geneva
From: "Carole Marilley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mission Un [MFA]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 10:35:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir,

On behalf of Mr. Mariyasin, Deputy Executive Secretary, Officer-in-charge of 
the UNECE Sustainable Transport Division, please find attached a letter 
inviting representative of your Ministry to the 68th session of the Working 
Party on Intermodal and Transport Logistics.

Best regards,

Carole MARILLEY
Programme Assistant, Transport Networks & Logistics Section
Sustainable Transport Division

Building S-237
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone:  +41 (0) 22 917 4030
   <https://itc-75th-anniversary.unece.org/index.html> ITC75 
<http://www.unece.org/>    <http://www.unece.org/transport> UNECE 
<https://twitter.com/UNECE>    <https://twitter.com/UNECE> Twitter 
<https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage>    <https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage> 
Facebook       <https://www.instagram.com/un_ece/> Instagram